PLO #2/ 9 April, Identify personal elements of my learning world and how I interact in the education world of today.
Posting #2: Truthfully, I must comment on this assignment. I have found it to be frustrating, in that I’ve had to piece together several pages of requirements, than go back and retrace multiple step in how I got to the place where I could actually post something on my own blog, which has taken me a good hour to do. But in the process, I also went back and decided that I’d better copy everything that this class expects us, (me) to do and then copy it to a sheet(s) of paper so I could read it and then link what we did in our last class, what we supposedly attempted to do with the assignment from last Thursday, (posting our PLN and a link to our blog) and then combining all of that for today’s assignment, which was actually yesterdays, I’m just was out of touch with things over the weekend (Easter and all of that kind of thing) so now I am playing catch-up. I fully recognize that this assignment is designed to stretch us out of our comfort zone and push us down some new paths of enlightenment…..which it has…and I think that’s cool (or as my 26 year old daughter would say…sick.)
No comments:
Post a Comment