Personal Learning Network Visiualization
With the desire to advance myself as an English Language Learning professional, I see it important in my career to develop a network of two layers.
The first layer is with a group of ELL professionals that I consider to be my peers, with who I can discuss things with and at times get a better understanding of the actual ground truth about what works with students and adults and what doesn't.
The second layer of support will be found in developing my access to the connected world that is available though our digital world. Though using connections that are available, I will be having a world of knowledge at my finger tips, often right from the comfort of my home.
Below you will find an attempt to share these thoughts through a PREZI, presentation, but unfortunately, I've got some issue with some hardware or perhaps through my poor Internet feed from AT&T, even though I live in Brentwood.
(Clip two and three might be available, at the link below)
I attempted to save it on PREZI, but they gave me an error message along with a danger message that said my work might not be saved, even though I had completed it and can even go to their site and view it. If I had the presentation from PREZI, I would have loaded it on this page as the assignment requires.
In the next few weeks I hope to work out some of the bugs of having a web-link and an operating blog that I can use in a professional way. We will see!
So, at this point, I've got over 4 hours of time, to complete what should have taken 45 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment