PLN in regards to my neck concern: My orthopedic pillow seems to be working well for my neck concerns. I’ve found it necessary to sleep on my side, which is a position that I used anyway, but the pillow is way too stiff for me to be comfortable sleeping on my back. I’ve yet to really get into stretching, but I know that it would help me also, but I just got to many things happening when my feet hit the ground in the morning to take the time to sit down and practice what I know to be good for me. Thanks for the advise that a few of you have shared with your experiences, but for now, I’m hoping to get on with life as usual. Now it seems the pain has moved down into my lower back, hopefully it soon will pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment